Sled Dog Exhibit / Restroom
Located on the south side of the Terrace. It was constructed in
1915, likely as an added attraction for visitors come to SF for the
The building was apparently reduced in size and converted to a
restroom, and appeared in photos until about 1921.
"JOHNSON'S 16 SIBERIAN RACING DOGS NOW IN ACTION ADMISSION 10¢"
"ALL ALASKA SWEEPSTAKES & DERBY WINNERS"
Image courtesy of Glenn Koch
"FURS" "FROM TRAPPER TO WEARER" "BILL BRADY
REVERSE: "At the Cliff House Sun Morning July 25th/15"
Courtesy of John Martini
Restrooms on right side of photograph