Cliff House Project

 


James M. Wilkins
Proprietor 1885-1907


James Malcom Wilkins
Source: 1900-1902 Men of California book

 


The Music Trade Review, Apr 18 1903

 


The San Francisco Call - Jul 26, 1896

 


Sacramento Daily Union - 23 August 1899

 


 

 


Sacramento Union - 29 November 1914

 


J.M. Wilkins tells story of origin of the Cliff House
San Francisco Chronicle, Oct 6 1918